Data retention and export

AskSensors-Support
Noob

Post by AskSensors-Support » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:39 pm

Hi,

New Inquiry received by email:
I have a question regarding our Ask Sensor account and getting last few months data in excel. The account that I am using says we are eligible for 18months data but I cannot see nor can I find an option to get my old data.

Could you please let me know if there is an option to do that? If not that is it possible to add that in.

Currently I am only be able to get last 50 reading and print them out in excel sheet.

Please let us know as this data is so urgent to us.

Guru
Pro

Re: Data retention and export

Post by Guru » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:27 am

Hello,

To get all the sensors data, please use the "Export CSV" button in the "Modules" tab.
Here are the main Steps you need to follow:
  • Open your Sensor device dashboard
  • Go to the "Modules" Tab
  • Click on the Export CSV button and specify your data range (starting and ending date). you will get your data download in CSV file.
Best regards.

mrRandallRom
Noob

Post by mrRandallRom » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:42 am

It is possible to export the Race Technology data to a .csv file or Matlab. Im not familiar enough with the AiM system to know whether it is then possible to import that data into their software.
It is not possible to import 3rd party data to the Race Technology Analysis software.

Guru
Pro

Re: Data retention and export

Post by Guru » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:37 am

Hello mrRandallRom,

Sorry, your question is not clear. Do you want to export AskSensors data to a CSV file that is compatible with Race Technology Analysis software ?
You can read more about how to use AskSensors here.

Kid regards.